Hard water spots are among the toughest stains to remove at home, particularly in the bathrooms. These are the grayish, scale-like substances that cling on the shower fixtures, glass doors, windows, tiles, grouts and bath tubs.
The busy bee in us keeps us from doing a regular bathroom clean-up, and yet we also want to keep our windows or bathrooms fresh and free from any grime and dirt build-up.
This is where Pro-Tect Shield works best.
An amazing molecular formula
Pro-Tect Shield is formulated to block off water stains on shower doors, tile, grouts, windows after we have cleaned these surfaces. It’s a recommended follow-up solution to the Bring-It-On Cleaner, a patented formula for clearing away the tough water stains.
Pro-Tect Shield’s amazing molecular formula fills hollows and leaves a strong and lasting high gloss shield. Water carrying hard minerals and soils are repelled off the surface and thus the accumulation of dissolved minerals is prevented. It’s a big relief against the persistent reappearance of the water spots on our household and bathroom surfaces.
Clean First with Bring-It-On Cleaner
Before using Pro-Tect Shield, make sure that all vulnerable surfaces are free of water stains and soap scum. Here are 5 easy steps:
- Apply the solution on the surfaces and leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
- Scrub away the dirt using non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Rinse off soapy solution with water. To easily loosen dirt and stains, use warm water.
- Dry off the surface using a squeegee or a microfiber cloth.
- For the much-needed treatment, spray Pro-Tect Shield over newly-cleaned glass doors, windows, shower fixtures, tiles, grouts and bath tubs, then wipe with a clean dry cloth.
Applying Pro-Tect Shield delays the need for a follow-up cleanup, effectively saving you time, money, and energy. In fact, they make the next cleaning much easier and more efficient as not much dirt and stains are sustained.