Compared to other tile surfaces, tile floors tend to sustain the greatest amount of hard water stains, especially from shower and washing. Our top water consumption passes through these tile floors before exiting through the drain. The aftermath? Dingy and murky floors that can make bathing less enjoyable.
What is a hard water stain?
Hard water stains are those whitish to grayish scale-like substances that cling to your tiles, grout, fiberglass tubs, shower doors or other bathroom fixtures whenever you use the shower. They come from the mineral deposits that are carried along by your water supply.
Ignoring hard water stains can lead to a build-up which can be difficult to remove with just ordinary detergent or cleanser. When these stains combine with the soap that we use, we get soap scum.
If you’re looking for a highly effective hard stain remover in the market, try Bring It On Cleaner. It guarantees quick and easy removal of stubborn hard water stains and soap scum -- without the usual effort and sweat.
Bring It On Cleaner has a special formulation that maximizes the full benefit of oxygen bleach and hydrogen peroxide. These chemical substances are known to deodorize, disinfect, and remove mold and mildew.
But how do we properly use this cleaner? Here are a few easy steps.
Clean those dirt and stains away
- Prepare the following items:
- Bring It On Cleaner
- 5-inch flat drill brush
- Household drill
- Microfiber mop
- Bring It On Pro-Tect Shield Spray
- Make sure that the floor is free of loose debris and hair before applying the cleaner.
- Attach the brush into the drill.
- Pour enough amount of Bring It On Cleaner on the floor surface that needs cleaning. With the brush, spread the solution evenly on the area so that it doesn’t go flying around.
- Let the solution stand for about 10 minutes.
- Scrub the floor surface using the drill brush. Depending on the amount of dirt and stains, adjust the speed of the drill and the pressure applied on it.
- Rinse the surface, preferably with warm water.
- Use a microfiber cloth to mop the floor dry.
- For the best effect, apply Bring it On Pro-tect Shield on the floor after drying. It will help further protect these surfaces from mildew, mold, mineral deposits, and hard water stains. It can also help bring out that clean shine of the floor we all aspire to always have.
Enjoy quick and easy cleaning. Get that floor shining now!