Compared to other tile surfaces, tile floors tend to sustain the greatest amount of hard water stains, especially from showers and washing. Our top water consumption passes through these tile floors before exiting through the drain. The aftermath? Dingy and murky floors can make bathing less enjoyable.
What is a hard water stain?
Hard water stains are those whitish to grayish scale-like substances that cling to your tiles, grout, fiberglass tubs, shower doors, or other bathroom fixtures whenever you use the shower. They come from the mineral deposits that are carried along by your water supply.
Ignoring hard water stains can lead to a build-up that can be difficult to remove with just ordinary detergent or cleanser. When these stains combine with the soap that we use, we get soap scum.
If you're looking for a highly effective hard stain remover in the market, try Bring It On Cleaner Water Spot Remover. It guarantees quick and easy removal of stubborn hard water stains and soap scum -- without the usual effort and sweat.
Bring It On Cleaner has a special formulation that maximizes the full benefit of oxygen bleach and hydrogen peroxide. These chemical substances are known to deodorize, disinfect, and remove mold and mildew.
But how do we properly use this cleaner? Here are a few easy steps.
Clean that dirt and stains away
Prepare the following items:
- Bring It On Cleaner
- 5-inch flat drill brush
- Household drill
- Microfiber mop
- Bring It On Pro-Tect Shield Spray
- Ensure the floor is free of loose debris and hair before applying the cleaner.
- Attach the brush into the drill.
- Pour enough amount of Bring It On Cleaner on the floor surface that needs cleaning. With the brush, spread the solution evenly on the area so that it doesn't go flying around.
- Let the solution stand for about 10 minutes.
- Scrub the floor surface using the drill brush. Depending on the amount of dirt and stains, adjust the speed of the drill and the pressure applied on it.
- Rinse the surface, preferably with warm water.
- Use a microfiber cloth to mop the floor dry.
- For the best effect, apply Bring it On Pro-tect Shield on the floor after drying. It will help further protect these surfaces from mildew, mold, mineral deposits, and hard water stains. It can also help bring out that clean shine of the floor we all aspire to always have.
Benefits of Using Bring It On Cleaner on Your Tile Floors
Maintaining tile floors, especially in areas prone to water exposure, requires more than just regular cleaning. The specific type of cleaner used can play a pivotal role in ensuring the floor's longevity, aesthetics, and hygiene. Below are some additional reasons why Bring It On Cleaner stands out as an excellent choice for your tiles:
Extended Lifespan of Tiles
Using the Bring It On Cleaner can extend the lifespan of your tiles. Hard water stains and mineral deposits can gradually erode the surface of tiles. By effectively removing these elements, you can ensure that your tiles remain robust and durable for longer.
Economical and Cost-Effective
In the long run, investing in a high-quality cleaner like Bring It On saves you money. It reduces the frequency of deep cleaning required and minimizes the risk of needing tile replacements due to damage from hard water stains and mineral deposits.
The components of Bring It On Cleaner, such as oxygen bleach, are more environmentally friendly than many harsh chemicals found in other cleaning products. This means you can maintain a sparkling clean floor without contributing significantly to environmental degradation.
While this article focuses on tile floors, the Bring It On Cleaner is versatile enough to be used on various surfaces, from grouts to fiberglass tubs, making it a must-have for every household.
Floor tiles stained by hard water can become slippery, increasing the risk of slips and falls, especially in areas like the bathroom. Keeping your tiles free of these stains ensures your home remains a safe environment for everyone.
Preventive Measures for Hard Water Stains
While cleaning is essential, prevention is equally crucial. Here are some tips to keep those pesky hard water stains at bay:
- Water Softeners: Consider installing a water softener in your home. These devices convert hard water into soft water, thus preventing the formation of hard water stains.
- Regular Wiping: After using areas prone to water splashes, like the shower, make it a habit to wipe down the tiles. This prevents water from drying on the surface and leaving mineral deposits behind.
- Ventilation: Ensure proper ventilation in areas like bathrooms. This will help in evaporating excess water, reducing the chances of hard water stains.
Enjoy quick and easy cleaning. Get that floor shining now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the cleaner safe to use around children and pets?
While designed to be effective, always check the product's safety guidelines and keep it out of reach of children and pets.
What is the difference between hard water stains and regular dirt?
Hard water stains are mineral deposits, while regular dirt is usually a mix of dust, grime, and other contaminants.
How does the cleaner help in preventing future stains?
It effectively removes existing stains and, when followed by the Pro-Tect Shield Spray, provides a protective layer against future deposits.