At the start of every spring and summer, most people head outside to clean their outdoor furniture and outdoor decor. After a long season of rain, snow, and everything that falls from the trees, it is time for a little outdoor spring cleaning. One great way to clean outdoor furniture is to use the Bring It On Drill Brushes and the Bring It On Cleaner.
What is great about this cleaning product and its application is that the Bring It On Cleaner contains an oxygen bleach which will help pull stains off patio tables, patio furniture, stone and brick pots and fountains, and even off your furniture cushions. And the Drill Brushes will do most of the work for you (My 6-year-old boy does some of the cleaning for me). Here is a short outdoor cleaning video that uses the Bring It On Cleaner and the Bring It On Drill Brushes.
This process is simple, and the product is great because you can use it for many different purposes, including mineral buildup, water spots, stains, dirt and grime, mildew, and soap scum. The Bring It On Cleaner is one of those products that can just about do it all.
Clean Outdoor Furniture
Take the Bring It On Cleaner and apply the product to the surface to be cleaned, have a pail of water on hand to dip the Drill Brushes in, and then smear the product around a little (this prevents the product from flipping). Start the drill at a slow speed at first and then increase the speed. Repeat this application process for all your cleaning needs.
Another great feature of the Drill Brushes is that they are reusable and machine washable.
So next time you spruce up your outdoor areas, grab the Bring It On Cleaner and the Drill Brushes to make cleaning much easier and more enjoyable.
The Importance of Proper Outdoor Furniture Maintenance
Maintaining outdoor furniture might seem like an annual ritual for many, but its importance extends beyond mere aesthetics. Proper care and cleaning not only ensure that your furniture remains visually appealing but also extend its lifespan, saving you the costs and hassle of frequent replacements.
Why Choose the Bring It On Cleaner and Drill Brushes?
- Eco-Friendly: Unlike many outdoor furniture cleaners that contain harsh chemicals, the Bring It On Cleaner is formulated with oxygen bleach. This ingredient is not only effective in breaking down stubborn stains but is also kinder to the environment.
- Versatility: The power of the Bring It On Cleaner isn't just limited to outdoor furniture. Whether it's glass surfaces, ceramic pots, metal fixtures, or wooden decks, this cleaner can tackle a variety of surfaces, making it an all-around cleaning companion.
- Efficiency: Cleaning outdoor furniture can often be a strenuous task, especially when dealing with stubborn stains or large surfaces. Combining the Bring It On Cleaner and the Drill Brushes offers a powerful solution. The drill brushes, driven by a drill's rotational power, amplify your cleaning efforts, making the process faster and less labor-intensive.
Safety and Usage Tips
- Safety First: Although the Bring It On Cleaner is gentler than many alternatives, it's always good practice to wear gloves. This protects your skin from prolonged contact with any cleaning agent.
- Spot Test: Before applying the cleaner to the entire furniture piece, do a spot test on a small, inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility.
- Drill Brush Care: To maintain the efficiency of the Drill Brushes, it's essential to clean them after every use. As they are machine washable, this is a breeze. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storage to prevent any mold or mildew buildup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Bring It On Cleaner safe for all types of outdoor furniture materials?
While the article suggests its efficacy for various materials, it's always recommended to conduct a patch test or refer to the product label for specific material compatibility.
How frequently should I clean my outdoor furniture with this product?
Cleaning at the start of spring and summer is recommended, but you can use it as needed, depending on the outdoor conditions and furniture usage.
Can the Bring It On Cleaner be used for indoor furniture too?
While primarily designed for outdoor use, its versatility might allow for indoor use. However, always check the label for indoor applications and do a spot test.